Friday, June 01, 2007

Man United "tune in" to Big Bro

FORGET us mere mortals, Manchester United players are the important people watching this year's show, according to wannabe WAG Charley Uchea.

Ex-lapdancer Charley told housemates last night that her cousin, Man Utd’s Kieran Richardson, would be getting all of his team-mates to tune into the show.

And the fame-seeking ladies, desperate to be footballers' wives, went crazy with excitement at the idea.

In a girlie chat with Shabs, Chanelle, Sam, Amanda, Nicky and Carole, Charley said: "I don’t care if we get booed when we go out.

"We're not bitches and people on the outside are going to realise that we have life experience behind us... And we have the whole of Manchester United watching us, remember that.

"My cousin Kieran’s gonna have everyone watchin’."

Victoria Beckham obsessive Chanelle looked worried and ran off to the diary room.

She later told Charley: "I can’t believe you said Manchester United are going to be watching and I’m here looking like a washer-woman.

"I look in the mirror and my hair’s greasy and I think I look like a f***ing dog... Great."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home